Into the Streets of Shadows
Character Development Tips and Rules
The character development process for Shadowrun is not an easy one. I can help you obtain the concept you are looking for. A few rules first:
- According to the official rules you can only have one Attribute at the maximum rating for your race.
- To keep players form Min/Max their characters I feel there should be no Attributes with a value of 1.
- As part of your background, you can work with other players to have a pre-made bond with them.
- Adding a slight modification to the rules for contacts. A group like a gang can be purchased as a contact. Generally as a group they have a connection of 1 and a loyalty of 1. If you want higher then that, you will need to purchase a specific contact within the group.
- There is a new method for creating characters that I wish to employ. It is called Life Modules and was explained in an alternative rule system named, Run Faster.